I’m currently trying to sort out which album(s) I should buy to listen to for the first time during my flight to London. I need it to be some good shit, something that will bring me a London feel every time I listen to it. Right now I’m deciding between:
- White Sea- “In Cold Blood” (literally came out yesterday)
- Forest Swords - “Engravings”
- Bombay Bicycle Club “So Long, See You Tomorrow” (yeah I haven’t listened to it yet, get at me)
- Majical Cloudz - “Impersonator”
- Warpaint - “Warpaint” (I have listened to it, but not really listened to it, jah feel?)
and probably some others I’m forgetting but whatever.
Anyway if anyone has any suggestions let me know because I love music and traveling and yeh.